The 59th Ordnance Brigade leads, trains, develops, and educates Soldiers into adaptive Professional Ordnance Soldiers who will directly build and maintain Army readiness.
- Provide a rigorous and challenging training environment to prepare aspiring Ordnance Professional Soldiers for the unforgiving crucible of ground combat that operational units are proud to receive.
- Be an organizational teammate to our higher headquarters, installation partners, and parallel units.
- Develop Junior Officers and Non-commissioned Officers into the future leaders through unique engagements.
- Maintain Soldier Family Readiness Groups and Teams that are active, responsive, and caring; establish cohesive organizations of Resilient Soldiers, Civilians, and Families that are proud of their unit.
59th Ordnance Brigade
The 59th Ordnance Brigade consists of a HQ, S-staff, Chaplain, HHC, and three battalions: 16th Ordnance Battalion and 832nd Ordnance Battalion, located at Fort Lee, VA., 73rd Ordnance Battalion located at Eglin Air Force Base, FL, and two Ordnance Training Detachments located at Fort Gordon, GA., and Fort Sill, OK.
Provide the Army with Soldiers who are world-class maintainers, ammunition supply specialists, and EOD technicians who are prepared to perform and survive during tactical engagements in an asymmetric battlefield. Develop relevant and responsive training to counter ever-evolving enemy strategies and tactics. This will be accomplished by focusing on the following:
- Soldier and Civilian Safety
- Initial Military Training
- Professional Military Training
- Civilian Education
- Reserve Component Training
- Functional Training
SOCIAL MEDIAUS Army Ordnance Corps Facebook 59th Ordnance Brigade Facebook
The Official Website of the U.S. Army 59th Ordnance Brigade, Fort Lee, Virginia
This page last updated: November 22, 2019