The 59th Ordnance Brigade trains, develops, and educates lethal and professional Soldiers that build and maintain Army readiness.
- Produce lethal Ordnance Soldiers equipped, trained and enabled to fight tonight and win in any operational environment.
- Develop tough and adaptive leaders.
- We have systems connecting us to the Operating Force and “providing game changing solutions and professionals.”
- Our Family Readiness Groups and Teams are active, responsive, and caring.
- A cohesive organization of Resilient Soldiers, Civilians, and Families that are proud of their unit.
59th Ordnance Brigade
The 59th Brigade consists of a HQ, S-staff, Chaplain, HHC, and four battalions: 16th Ordnance Battalion, 832nd Ordnance Battalion located at Fort Lee, VA., 73rd Ordnance Battalion located at Fort Gordon, GA., and the EOD Training Battalion located at Eglin Air Force Base, FL. The Brigade also consists of two Ordnance Training Detachments located at Fort Sill, OK., and Fort Leonard Wood, MO.
Provide the Army with Soldiers who are world-class maintainers, ammunition supply specialists, and EOD technicians who are prepared to perform and survive during tactical engagements in an asymmetric battlefield. Develop relevant and responsive training to counter ever-evolving enemy strategies and tactics. This will be accomplished by focusing on the following:
- Soldier and Civilian Safety
- Initial Military Training
- Professional Military Training
- Civilian Education
- Reserve Component Training
- Functional Training
The Official Website of the U.S. Army 59th Ordnance Brigade, Fort Lee, Virginia
This page last updated: December 18, 2018