Ordnance Training Detachment - Gordon, 73rd Ordnance Battalion
It's graduation time for our MOS-T and MOS-I students. They have become Soldiers, trained and proficient in all their warrior tasks and drills. It is now time to celebrate their achievements, by congratulating them, and letting them go out into the Operational Army to show what they have learned. For those family members that wish to attend the graduation ceremony, directions are provided below.
Graduation dates are on Wednesdays and will be held in either Hazen Hall Rm 104 or Friendship Chapel. The ceremony will start at 1400 hrs / 2 PM and will last approximately one hour. Dates and times may change due to operational necessity.
(706) 791-8803 to confirm dates and times.
- Hazen Hall is buidling 29815 on Chamberlain Ave.
- Friendship Chapel is on Barnes Avenue.
- From Gate 1: Continue straight to second red light and make a right on Rice Road and turn into parking lot on your left. Hazen Hall is the building immediately facing Chamberlain Ave.
- From Gate 2: Continue straight to first traffic light then turn left onto Chamberlain and make a left at the second light onto Rice. Keep straight through three traffic lights until you cross Chamberlian Avenue, then turn into parking lot on your left.
ARNG and USAR Soldiers
National Guard and USAR Soldiers may be authorized to leave on day of graduation or following day, if all all requirements are met and approved by National Guard Liaison.
All Soldiers/Graduation Visitors
The Masters' Golf Tournament is held in Augusta, usually the first full week of April. Hotels/motels, including the post guest house, are usually completely booked during that week and the preceeding/succeeding weekends. DO NOT come to Augusta or Fort Gordon during that time without a reservation!
The Official Website of the U.S. Army 73rd Ordnance Battalion, Fort Gordon, Georgia
Last updated 18-Aug-2021