Training Management Office (TMO)
- Provide Advanced Individual Training (AIT) and Functional training for Ordnance Soldiers in the Career Management Fields of 89, 91, and 94.
- Provide Professional Military Educational (PME) technical training in support of Full Spectrum Operations for Ordnance Warrant Officers in MOS 913A, 915, 948B, and 948D.
- Provide certification training for civilian public safety bomb squads.
- Coordinate with other agencies on Ordnance courses attended by international students and other services (e.g., Interservice Training Review Organization).
- Coordinate with the Combined Arms Support Command (CASCOM) on training strategies and training development priorities.
- Oversee the Instructor Development Program, the Observation of Training Program, and civilian professional development programs.
- Participate in accreditation programs (e.g., Council on Occupational Education, American Council on Education, and TRADOC Accreditation).
This page last updated: February 22, 2019