Reserve Component Office
Advise OD School Commandant and staff on all RC matters: MOS-T, PME, Functional Training, Soldier Readiness and Proficiency. Review and initiate actions across Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership, Personnel, and Facilities (DOTMLPF) to ensure RC integration. Enable RC schools to achieve and maintain One Army School System (OASS) training standards.
The Reserve Component Office (RCO) performs the following key tasks:
- Connect Reserve Component Ordnance Soldiers to the CoO's strategic vision.
- Ensure Reserve Component training locations deliver world class, One Army School System (OASS) compliant institutional training to Active Component and Reserve Component Ordnance Soldiers.
- Provide Commandant with feedback on Reserve Component Ordnance units' ability to sustain combat power across multiple domains in complex operational environments.
- Provide DOTMLP-F recommendations to improve Reserve Component Ordnance capabilities.
- Assist and coordinate with all TRADOC and CASCOM organizations to ensure total force integration of Ordnance Reserve Component capabilities.
Last updated 03-Jan-2020