Track Metalworking & Recovery Department
Manages, conducts, and evaluates resident instruction for assigned courses. Monitors the technical sequencing, scope, and changes to TSPs and other instructional materials; monitors maintenance of training facilities and operational status of training equipment. Conducts ARBs and recommends approval for student continuance in training or reclassification. Plans, coordinates and executes graduation ceremonies. Assists in forming training strategies, goals, and objectives in related technical areas. Coordinates the development of training materials.
Provide Advanced Individual Training to enlisted Soldiers ensuring they are adaptive Ordnance professionals technically proficient, confident, and motivated to build and preserve Army readiness.
Trains the following MOSs/ASIs:
- 91A M1 Abrams Tank System Maintainer
- 91E Allied Trades Specialist
- 91H Tracked Vehicle Repairer
- 91L Construction Equipment Repairer
- 91M Bradley Fighting Vehicle System Maintainer 91P Self Propelled Artillery System Maintainer
- ASI-H8 Recovery Course – Wheel & Track
- Coordinate with the Combined Arms Support Command (CASCOM) on training strategies and training development priorities
- Coordinate with the Marines Detachment on Interservice Training Review
- Organization (ITRO) agreement for the following courses: 91E10-ARMY/2161-USMC and 91E10-ARMY/1316-USMC
- Oversee the Instructor Development Program, the Observation of Training Program, and Leadership Professional Development programs
- Participate in accreditation programs (e.g., Council on Occupational Education, American Council on Education, TRADOC Accreditation) and certification programs (e.g., National Institute for Metalworking Skills, American Welding Society)
This page last updated: February 22, 2019