Tactical Support Equipment
- Train, educate, and develop adaptive and professional Ordnance Soldiers to be technically and tactically proficient in the repair of power generation, utilities/air conditioning and refrigeration, and quartermaster/chemical equipment at field and sustainment maintenance levels.
- Trains the following MOSs/ASI:
- 91C Utilities Equipment Repair
- 91D Tactical Power Generation Specialist
- 91J Quartermaster and Chemical Equipment Repair
- ASI-C9 Mast and Electric Power Plant Maintenance
- Coordinate with the Combined Arms Support Command (CASCOM) on training strategies and training development priorities.
- Oversee the Instructor Development Recognition Program and civilian professional development programs.
- Participate in accreditation programs (e.g., Council on Occupational Education, American Council on Education, and TRADOC Accreditation).
Last updated 18-Aug-2021