Tactical Support Equipment
Manages, conducts, and evaluates resident instruction for assigned courses. Monitors the technical sequencing, scope, and changes to TSPs and other instructional materials; monitors maintenance of training facilities and operational status of training equipment. Conducts ARBs and recommends approval for student continuance in training or reclassification. plans, coordinates and executes graduation ceremonies. Assists in forming training strategies, goals, and objectives in related technical areas. Coordinates the development of training materials.
- Provide Advanced Individual Training to enlisted Soldiers ensuring they are adaptive Ordnance professionals technically proficient, confident, and motivated to build and preserve Army readiness.
- Trains the following MOSs/ASI:
- 91C Utilities Equipment Repair
- 91D Tactical Power Generation Specialist
- 91J Quartermaster and Chemical Equipment Repair
- ASI-C9 Mast and Electric Power Plant Maintenance
- Coordinate with the Combined Arms Support Command (CASCOM) on training strategies and training development priorities.
- Oversee the Instructor Development Recognition Program and civilian professional development programs.
- Participate in accreditation programs (e.g., Council on Occupational Education, American Council on Education, and TRADOC Accreditation).
This page last updated: July 17, 2019